Make a playlist of 5 songs that describe your day
This submission has been flagged by users. Click to view.
1. Coffee Mug (Descendents) - When trying to merge from the sleeping world to the fast-paced, high-stakes world of digital marketing. “Coffee Mug/Gonna Clear Away The Haze/Liquid Proof/That I Can Win This Race”.
2. Teenage Riot (Sonic Youth) - When the barbarians I work with are pissed that the restaurant put up a gate blocking our entrance to our office.
3. Rise Above (Black Flag) - When the client we are working on changed their strategy the day before the pitch.
4. All Hell Breaks Loose (Misfits) - Upon returning home to my wife and two insane, highly-energetic children.
5. What Wonderful World (Brother Iz) - When the monkeys finally fall asleep and dream of pumpkin pie.Apr 07, 2009 06:22 by kredmond